What You’ll Like:
- A charming family park with a scenic landscape that has inspired painters
- Many semi-private, waterfront, electrical and non-electrical campsites
- Conveniently located off Hwy 400 in beautiful Muskoka
- Three sandy beaches, including a designated pet beach
- Playground and picnic areas with picnic shelter for rent
- Canoe, kayak, standup paddleboard, and pedal boat rentals
- Three rugged, picturesque hiking trails
- Well-known for recreational boating and fishing
- Park store with a wide range of products available
Facilities and Activities summary
Before you visit: check what facilities/activities are available and pack what you need (e.g. water, snacks, mask/face covering, and hand sanitizer). Postpone your visit if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to isolate.
Please note winter activities are weather dependent, please check the Ontario Parks Ski Report or local weather forecasts for snow conditions.
When you visit: Continue to follow public health advice including practicing physical distancing by keeping at least two metres from others, wearing a face-covering where required, when physical distancing may be a challenge or not possible and when entering indoor public spaces, and wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.