Come visit the Ojibway Gift Shop and find many treasured products and ideas:
- Ojibway logo sportswear
- Craft kits, games, and rainy-day activities for inquisitive kids
- Hostess gifts galore
- Fashionable accessories for your cottage
- Personal fashion and jewelry
- Books by local authors and summer reading selections
- An array of local products
The Gift Shop also features a coffee bar and an assortment of ice cream flavours so you can enjoy your favourite summer treats from its walk-up window on the dock.
Members can also reserve and pick up daily newspapers (The Globe and Mail, The Toronto Star & NY Times) at the Gift Shop. Stop in and ask us for more details!